Nootropics News | Conglomerator for All News on Smart Drugs | Nootropic.Press

Interested in having your blog or website featured on our Nootropics News feed? Leave us a message with your name, email and blog on the bottom right chat window and we will notify you when we make a decision.

• [META] Regulatory Changes in China and the USA, Nootropics, PEDs and the Future
    by /u/science-bio on November 21, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Hello, We have several threads on pieces of the recent regulatory changes. Here is my attempt to synthesize them. Since this summer China has been banning, regulating and enforcing existing regulations against substances in the nootropics and PED industries. This has created fear, uncertainty and doubt. There is much truth to what you're hearing. Most of these changes were precipitated by the fentanyl and opioid crisis in the USA. The USA's trade representatives, specifically Lighthizer, have been pressuring China to change its enforcement and regulatory practices. Enforcing regulations against dangerous drugs like fentanyl is a good thing. But as we all know, there is a continuum and the line between a Big Brother state and reasonable regulation is blurry. Among the recent casualties is caffeine isolate. Right now there are people in China going to jail for selling caffeine powder. Recently a resolution was passed by the Supreme Court of China codifying these changes: http://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1650655188269513998&wfr=spider&for=pc The full list of banned substances in China: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nk6lr8r0ctial8d/2019%E5%B9%B4%E5%85%B4%E5%A5%8B%E5%89%82%E7%9B%AE%E5%BD%95%E5%85%AC%E5%91%8A.pdf?dl=0 Many popular nootropics and PEDs are on that list. It will become increasingly difficult to procure all of these materials. Many vendors are looking to new jurisdictions for synthesis. It remains to be seen how successful that will be. China protected its laissez faire chemical industry. This week the USA introduced new legislation to ban SARMs and related PEDs: https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-whitehouse-introduce-legislation-regulate-sarms I speculate we will see bills similar to those last year banning many nootropics and kratom. submitted by /u/science-bio [link] [comments]

• A study of cognitive assessment in Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
    by /u/Sorin61 on November 21, 2019 at 8:03 pm

https://search.proquest.com/openview/a068faf40ecc8d327d30fe60a8179d1b/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=706378 submitted by /u/Sorin61 [link] [comments]

• The role of atrial fibrillation in cognitive aging : a population-based study
    by /u/Sorin61 on November 21, 2019 at 8:01 pm

https://openarchive.ki.se/xmlui/handle/10616/46890 submitted by /u/Sorin61 [link] [comments]

• Autism, Gastrointestinal Symptoms and Modulation of Gut Microbiota by Nutritional Interventions
    by /u/Sorin61 on November 21, 2019 at 7:59 pm

https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/11/11/2812 submitted by /u/Sorin61 [link] [comments]

• Vitamin D and Multiple Sclerosis: A Comprehensive Review
    by /u/Sorin61 on November 21, 2019 at 7:57 pm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5990512/ submitted by /u/Sorin61 [link] [comments]

• The Potential Influence of the Bacterial Microbiome on the Development and Progression of ADHD
    by /u/Sorin61 on November 21, 2019 at 7:50 pm

https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/11/11/2805 submitted by /u/Sorin61 [link] [comments]

• Saffron as a nootropic.
    by /u/420be-here-nowlsd on November 21, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Any recommendations on using saffron as a nootropic? I have read that it can be good for social situations and good for anxiety. People have mentioned using it in combination with a stimulant like caffeine or adrafinil. I’m interested in more information on saffron, thanks. submitted by /u/420be-here-nowlsd [link] [comments]

• Your gut health is everything
    by /u/WiltedCranberry on November 21, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Hello, I’ve been an active noots redditor for a long time and thought I would share what ACTUALLY works for me. Too many benefits to all these supplements that may work for a day but don’t really do much for the long run. I have discovered over a period of time through my research and testimonials that your gut is the most important part of your overall well being. Your stomach has close to 90% of your body’s nerve endings making it have a great impact on your mood, focus, happiness, and anxiety levels. I have, over the last month, treated my gut like it’s the most precious thing in the world and I have gone from depressed and hopeless to on top of my game, crushing it at work, actually pursuing women and having it work, and just feeling really good. I feel like I can confidently talk to anyone. I take probiotics, prebiotics (fiber), vitamin d, tumeric, Lions mane, cordyceps, reishi, and chaga on a daily basis, usually combined with my morning bulletproof coffee. I eat probiotic rich foods and make sure to include many colorful veggies/salad in my diet. I feel like I’ve discovered something great here so felt like I should share. Many of you may already know about your stomach being literally the most important thing to take care of in your body. I hope this was helpful to someone! Side note on my current diet if you care: bulletproof coffee blended with mushrooms and tumeric listed above for breakfast, protein/salad for lunch, protein/carb for dinner. submitted by /u/WiltedCranberry [link] [comments]

• How long does it take to feel the effects of piracetam?
    by /u/classbruv on November 21, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Been taking 1.6g of piracetam daily for the last few days and not really noticed the it’s impact much. I’ve read that it takes a few weeks of constant use to begin to feel the effects of the drug, while conversely I’ve seen some reporting on feeling it’s effects within a few hours. Where do you stand on this? Perhaps I should up my dose? Is it possible I am a non responder to the drug? Or maybe it’s a bung product (bought from NootropicsDepot). Cheers. submitted by /u/classbruv [link] [comments]

• Suggested Noots for add?
    by /u/Lalailabum on November 21, 2019 at 7:01 pm

I have problems concentrating usually in a way that i think of stuff that is nowhere near to what i am doing at the moment. This can result in losing track of what i am doing at the moment and impairing my performance. I am meditating and just recently picked up on yoga. I think it helps tremendously by making me aware of those distractive thoughts. I am also taking l-theanine with teas. Currently trying to eliminate coffee and high caffeine content beverages as it makes me more anxious, jittery and causes recing thoughts. submitted by /u/Lalailabum [link] [comments]

• Dopamine Fast: Boost your Focus & Motivation in 24 hours
    by /u/deabeatdad on November 21, 2019 at 6:50 pm

submitted by /u/deabeatdad [link] [comments]

• Are there any nootropics that improve mood?
    by /u/EesyPoie on November 21, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Some days I wake up feeling sad and grumpy and can't shake the feeling off for the rest of the day. Is there some substance that can have a positive effect on mood that I could try, before considering antidepressants? submitted by /u/EesyPoie [link] [comments]

• Loss of eIF4E Phosphorylation Engenders Depression-like Behaviors via Selective mRNA Translation
    by /u/WallachianVoivode on November 21, 2019 at 6:40 pm

submitted by /u/WallachianVoivode [link] [comments]

• High-dose eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) improves attention and vigilance in children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and low endogenous EPA levels
    by /u/Sorin61 on November 21, 2019 at 6:29 pm

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41398-019-0633-0 submitted by /u/Sorin61 [link] [comments]

• Intrinsic Functional Connectivity of the Brain in Adults with a Single Cerebral Hemisphere
    by /u/Sorin61 on November 21, 2019 at 6:23 pm

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports/fulltext/S2211-1247(19)31381-6?_returnURL=https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S2211124719313816?showall=true31381-6?_returnURL=https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S2211124719313816?showall=true) submitted by /u/Sorin61 [link] [comments]

• Nicotine reverses hypofrontality in animal models of addiction and schizophrenia
    by /u/CastorpH on November 21, 2019 at 3:23 pm

submitted by /u/CastorpH [link] [comments]

• What are your must have stacks?
    by /u/MajekG on November 21, 2019 at 11:45 am

I love L-Theanine and take it almost every day. In the morning ~400mg Theanine with Coffein, Omega-3, B-Vitamine-Komplex. Helps me to get a kickstart and reduces my brain fog. Before sleep 400mg Theanine, 500mg Ashwagandha and Magnesium. Before training i take roughly 3000mg L-Carnitine, 3000mg Beta Alanine, 2000mg Citruline Malate, 1300mg L-Tyrosin, Creatine. And i can absolutely feel the difference. That stack is amazing! ​ What are your stacks, that people should try? 🙂 submitted by /u/MajekG [link] [comments]

• Ashwagandha for Stress
    by /u/shagy4 on November 21, 2019 at 10:39 am

So i was taking it for stress relief from time to time when i feel cortisol level rise in my body, and it helps even the first day i take it. Is it good to just take it and stop taking it anytime you want? Is it ok to use it on daily basis? I use ksm-66 600mg or 2x300mg. Life saving 🙂 submitted by /u/shagy4 [link] [comments]

• Why Redbull makes me so focused?
    by /u/EuroBrain on November 21, 2019 at 7:56 am

I’m really struggling with focusing and studying. The other day I drank a redbull instead of coffee and wow I was so much more focused! What can it be? caffeine 80 mg taurine 1g niacine 20 mg b6 10 mg b12 5mcg Glucuronolactone 600mg inositol ??? I use often caffeine and I tried combining it with a good b complex but was not comparable. The only taurine I ever tried was 200mg but I can’t remember doing anything. submitted by /u/EuroBrain [link] [comments]

• Skipping Breakfast Correlates With Poorer School Performance (2019)
    by /u/CL20 on November 21, 2019 at 6:59 am

submitted by /u/CL20 [link] [comments]

• My experience with ginseng
    by /u/kennyhotz69 on November 21, 2019 at 5:07 am

Buccally dosed Siberian Ginseng and Yerba Mate as antidepressants and stimulants I've heard of people chewing on ginger for energy and to aid stomach upset but I wanted to see what chewing other energy giving plants would do. I thought ginseng would be a good source of energy and its quite healthy so I went out and bought 20 grams of ground ginseng mixed with ginger and yerba mate. It was fairly affordable and I easily sifted the mixture to separate the yerba from the ginger and ginseng. After reading the box I discovered there was also licorice root in which when sifted was mixed in with the yerba powder. I was now left with two mixtures of about 13g of ginger and ginseng mix and 7g of yerba mate licorice root. My original plan was to chew on ginger and ginseng mix for energy and use the 7g powdered leaves for a couple cups of tea. However, out of curiosity I tasted the yerba and licorice, it tasted great in small amounts. Just a pinch was flavorful enough, too much was overpowering. I sprinkled a pinch under my tongue so i would in theory buccally absorb the active constituents. I found that it gave me quite the boost of energy. I have never heard of people buccally dosing yerba or ginseng but it's quite effective. To test if it really worked I gave it to my friend who took 3 pinches of finely ground ginseng and and put them under his tongue for a few minutes then chewed it. He reported effects similar to coffee euphoria and he was more upbeat and smiling for a while. The effects lasted maybe 20 minutes. I wanted to push the limits to see if this was a good stimulant to use for school instead of coffee. I dedicated a day to using ginseng and yerba. Over nine or so hours I chewed a pinch at least every half hour, here was my subjective effects: Positive -mild euphoria at times -productivity -confidence -energy Neutral -laxative and paradoxically at times, it does the opposite of a laxative. aphrodisiac like effects that subsided with repeated use. Negative -high heart rate and blood pressure -diminishing returns -trouble sleeping -headache and facial muscle twitching the day after In moderation and appropriately spaced out this is a great way to get energy quickly and efficiently, useful for school. Be careful as I can see potential for abuse. I would be quite skeptical if it is but If my experience was a placebo effect then I'm still glad it gave me enough energy to be productive. The after effects are mostly pleasant, aside from constipation and restlessness I have been more confident and happy than I normally am or would be at the time and under the circumstances I often find myself in. The confidence and mood elevation has lead me to finally talk to the guy I like and we hit it off so things just keep getting better. submitted by /u/kennyhotz69 [link] [comments]

• Curcumin reverses impaired hippocampal neurogenesis and increases serotonin receptor 1A mRNA and brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression in chronically stressed rats.2007
    by /u/spyderspyders on November 21, 2019 at 2:57 am

submitted by /u/spyderspyders [link] [comments]

• Is nootropicspot.com still running?
    by /u/germaneman on November 21, 2019 at 1:03 am

I placed a decent sized order with them over a week ago and have heard nothing back from them at all. I’ve sent 5 or so messages asking them what’s going on. Usually their communication is timely and consistent, has anyone else experienced this? submitted by /u/germaneman [link] [comments]

• What L-theanine does in the body
    by /u/QuiteTypic on November 20, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Regarding the following research paper: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/142/12/2091/4630725 I gather the following: - L-theanine is absorbed quite quickly by nearly everyone, the maximum plasma concentration of L-theanine is generally reached 0.8 hours after ingestion. - L-theanine is very likely hydrolized to glutamate and ethylamine - Following 100 mg L-theanine ingestion (575 µM L-theanine, of which about 70 % gets into plasma, will be metabolized into about 400 µM ethylamine), the time to reach the highest concentration of ethylamine is dependent on individual physiology. The longest time in the paper is about 14 hours. So 500 mgs at 10 PM means max ethylamine effect at 2 PM the next day for that guy. Average was 5.2 hours (so most reach it earlier than this). - Total ethylamine excreted in urine also varies, from complete removal after 24 hours to less than half removed. Many factors may play a role, but generally I'd say, again, highly individual metabolic speed. I believe the glutamate that is also released by L-theanine metabolism yields quite low rises in concentration when compared to ethylamine, and this could be attributed to the fact that it is metabolised to L-glutamine or GABA for instance, and also that there are ample AA pumps that can transfer one of the most abundant neurotransmitters across the BBB to stabilise glutamate concentration in CSF. ​ Regarding the following research papers: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF00965771 - Ethylamine stimulates IP accumulation in rat cortical slices. GPCRs targeting PLC (muscarinic, alpha 1 adrenergic, 5-HT2,...). They tried a lot of antagonists for the biggest receptors, none inhibited the effect. For me, mGluR group I comes to mind. Sigma-1 too. Or another mechanism by which it interacts with PLC to stack up on PImonophosphates. In one of the papers it says that 1 daily dose of L-theanine, ranging from 250 to 1250 mg, is a good way to have at it and this may well be the case for many of us. So, L-theanine might be just getting to know your L-theanine metabolism and adjusting your dosage to this. If, after that, ethylamine effects are not what you desire, it just might not be for you. ​ In conclusion, some conjecture: Ethylamine is mentioned here, together with tryptamine. Although not much specific research is done regarding ethylamine, I'm categorizing it with PEA, tyramine, histamine and other abundant vegetal biogenic amines. It could have interactions at some of the same receptors (TAAR1 Gq would fit the profile). I also think ethylamine shares the same interactions with the receptor family GABA A, Glycine, A4B2 and 5-HT3 as ethanol. Gq coupled receptors leading to PIP2/PLC pathway (and potentially affected by L-theanine): 5-HT2 serotonergic receptors Alpha-1 adrenergic receptor Vasopressin type 1 receptors: 1A and 1B Angiotensin II receptor type 1 Calcitonin receptor Histamine H1 receptor Metabotropic glutamate receptor, Group I M1, M3, and M5 muscarinic receptors[4] Trace amine-associated receptor 1 These are all trouble receptors (for me anyway), widely implicated in depression, anxiety, stress and immune responses,.... In short: I believe ethylamine, an L-theanine metabolite, exhibits antidepressant and antipsychotic properties through interaction with PIP2/IP3. submitted by /u/QuiteTypic [link] [comments]

• Extended release caffeine is like a completely different drug.
    by /u/dumbcollegekid on November 20, 2019 at 5:20 pm

For years, I've been taking 100-200 mg compressed caffeine tablets. I don't drink coffee so I reliably track my caffeine consumption to stay in the sub-300 mg per day range. I don't really get negative effects from it (no jitters, no anxiety, no serious tolerance) but I do crash hard quite often. This appears to the result of some kind of pharmacokinetic drawback. For some reason, re-dosing never fully fixes the problem. Once the "crash" kicks in, it's basically permanent until the next day. (Side comment - does anyone have any explanation for this?) Over the past month I've been taking 100 mg of extended-release caffeine 2-3x per day, and it has been a completely different experience. There is no crash at all, and while its presence is a tiny bit more subtle, I get a much more useful set of effects out of it. Non-caffeine days are also a bit easier, as I suppose my brain no longer anticipates a rush of energy every morning. If I don't take caffeine, I'm still pretty lethargic in comparison. But it's definitely not as bad as it used to be. Out of the hundreds of nootropics I've tried, XR caffeine is easily in first place by a mile. I highly recommend switching to non-caffeinated drinks and strictly using XR caffeine if you are looking for a solution to crashes, jitters, anxiety, etc. submitted by /u/dumbcollegekid [link] [comments]

• 5 Recipes for a Bulletproof Thanksgiving, Plus Grocery List
    by Bulletproof Staff on November 18, 2019 at 2:00 pm

It can be tough to stick to your wellness goals during the holidays, and Thanksgiving is no exception. That’s why we put together this Thanksgiving menu of Bulletproof favorites for a healthful, nourishing meal, from turkey to pumpkin pie. You won’t find any grains, gluten or refined sugar here — just wholesome, delicious dishes that The post 5 Recipes for a Bulletproof Thanksgiving, Plus Grocery List appeared first on Bulletproof.

• 5 Easy Keto Meals for a Week of Lower-Carb Dinners
    by Bulletproof Staff on November 15, 2019 at 2:00 pm

What’s for dinner this week? If you follow the ketogenic diet, you want high-fat, low-carb meals that are nourishing, satisfying and (most importantly) delicious. Below, you’ll find five recipes for easy keto meals that are made for weeknight cooking, plus tips to prep the next day’s meal ahead of time — and a handy grocery The post 5 Easy Keto Meals for a Week of Lower-Carb Dinners appeared first on Bulletproof.

• Benefits of Vitamin D and How to Get More of It
    by Bulletproof Staff on November 11, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Spending time in the sunshine doesn’t just feel good — it’s also an easy way to help your body naturally produce vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin. The problem is that as many as 75 percent of U.S. teens and adults suffer from vitamin D deficiency. You need vitamin D. It supports strong bones, muscle function The post Benefits of Vitamin D and How to Get More of It appeared first on Bulletproof.

• Paleo Pumpkin Muffins With Collagen Protein
    by Bulletproof Staff on November 8, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Recipe adapted from Lauren Chambers, SoFreshnSoGreen These Paleo pumpkin muffins are satisfying, perfectly sweet and oh-so-soft. They’re packed with nutritious ingredients like pumpkin, which is an excellent source of vitamin A and dietary fiber, and collagen protein, which supports healthy skin, bones and joints. Perfect for a quick snack or dessert, you’ll want to make The post Paleo Pumpkin Muffins With Collagen Protein appeared first on Bulletproof.

• Paleo Meal Plan: 5 Recipes for a Week of Easy Meals
    by Bulletproof Staff on November 1, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Finally, meal planning made easy. This Paleo meal plan features five delicious Bulletproof recipes that are hand-picked to work for weeknight cooking. Plus, each recipe includes tips to prepare the next day’s meal ahead of time — which means dinner comes together in a flash. That’s less time cooking, and more time enjoying nourishing Paleo The post Paleo Meal Plan: 5 Recipes for a Week of Easy Meals appeared first on Bulletproof.

• What to Eat on Keto: Your Complete Keto Food List
    by Emma Rose on October 30, 2019 at 10:00 am

Not sure what foods people eat on the keto diet? This keto food list will get you started. By scaling back on glucose, the high-fat, low-carb ketogenic diet may shift your body into ketosis, a state of burning fat instead of sugar for energy. Take the guesswork out of eating keto, and use this complete The post What to Eat on Keto: Your Complete Keto Food List appeared first on Bulletproof.

• The Truth About Metabolism-Boosting Foods, According to Experts
    by Rebecca Paredes on October 28, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Your metabolism is a big deal. It’s how your body turns food into energy, and that energy is what makes you, you. You burn more calories when you increase your metabolism, and you may have heard that certain foods, like chili peppers and caffeine, can kick your metabolism into high gear. But do they actually The post The Truth About Metabolism-Boosting Foods, According to Experts appeared first on Bulletproof.

• Easy Prebiotic Bulletproof Coffee With Collagen Protein
    by Bulletproof Staff on October 25, 2019 at 1:00 pm

You’re busy. You have a big to-do list, and you want to start your morning on a high note. What if you could support your digestion, get your daily dose of collagen protein and fuel your mind and body with quality fats, all in one go? This recipe for Prebiotic Bulletproof Coffee With Collagen Protein The post Easy Prebiotic Bulletproof Coffee With Collagen Protein appeared first on Bulletproof.

• 7 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto
    by Julie Hand on October 23, 2019 at 10:00 am

There are seven main reasons you’re not losing weight on keto, despite your best efforts. You’re not actually in ketosis. Ketosis is the state your body is in when it burns fat for fuel instead of carbs. Learn how to tell if you’re in ketosis, and why those urine strips aren’t as telling as you The post 7 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight on Keto appeared first on Bulletproof.

• What Coffee Does to Your Metabolism
    by Amanda Suazo on October 21, 2019 at 10:03 am

Your morning coffee comes with major benefits. Coffee is one of the richest sources of antioxidants in the average person’s diet, according to the American Chemical Society. Just one serving delivers beneficial compounds like chlorogenic acid, polyphenol antioxidants and caffeine. But what about your metabolism? As it turns out, coffee can support weight management and The post What Coffee Does to Your Metabolism appeared first on Bulletproof.

• 5 Easy Bulletproof Dinners for Delicious Lower-Carb Meals
    by Bulletproof Staff on October 18, 2019 at 1:00 pm

What’s for dinner? We’ve got you covered. Here are five of our favorite Bulletproof dinners, plus a grocery list so you know exactly what you need for the week ahead. Each dish is lower-carb and easy to adapt to your diet, whether you’re Paleo, keto or simply trying to cook at home more often. Plus, The post 5 Easy Bulletproof Dinners for Delicious Lower-Carb Meals appeared first on Bulletproof.

• Keto Diet for Beginners – Your Complete Guide
    by Alison Moodie on October 16, 2019 at 10:00 am

Picture this: You’re on a new diet, but instead of feeling hangry and deprived, you’re brimming with energy and the weight is melting off. Welcome to the keto diet. It’s a high-fat, low-carb eating plan that Hollywood stars and athletes like Halle Berry, Adriana Lima and Tim Tebow credit for blasting away their fat.  It The post Keto Diet for Beginners – Your Complete Guide appeared first on Bulletproof.

• What Is Collagen Protein? Your Complete Guide to Collagen Peptides
    by Alison Moodie on October 14, 2019 at 10:00 am

It seems as if everyone is talking about the benefits of collagen protein: glowing skin, flexible joints and strong bones. Yes, please! But if you’re still wondering what the heck collagen is, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to get the lowdown on this hardworking protein, all the ways that it benefits your The post What Is Collagen Protein? Your Complete Guide to Collagen Peptides appeared first on Bulletproof.

• Easy Collagen Freezer Fudge
    by Bulletproof Staff on October 11, 2019 at 10:00 am

Recipe and Photos by Jordan Pie This Collagen Freezer Fudge is super quick & easy to prepare, made entirely in the food processor using just 5 simple ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. It’s a much healthier option compared to the traditional sugary fudge because it’s made from real food, but it The post Easy Collagen Freezer Fudge appeared first on Bulletproof.

• How to Increase Your Metabolism Without Pills or Boosters
    by Rebecca Paredes on October 8, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Torch fat. Slim your waist. If you’ve ever looked at weight loss supplements, you’ve probably seen metabolism pills and boosters that claim to burn fat in no time. But what does that actually mean, and can supplements really help your weight loss goals? Here’s what you should know, plus tips to support a healthy metabolism. The post How to Increase Your Metabolism Without Pills or Boosters appeared first on Bulletproof.

• Study Links Fluoridated Water During Pregnancy to Lower IQs
    by /u/Reddywesty on August 20, 2019 at 12:23 am

submitted by /u/Reddywesty [link] [comments]

• A Beginner's Guide to Nootropics
    by /u/Metacognition on March 10, 2017 at 12:05 am

submitted by /u/Metacognition [link] [comments]

Feed has no items.
Contact Us

Start typing and press Enter to search